Shipping is free in the UK for orders over £25.
Our standard service is Royal Mail.
Royal Mail orders received before 3.30pm on Monday - Friday will be shipped the same day. Orders placed at the weekend will be shipped on Monday.
Delivery To Remote Areas
In order to maintain a consistently high level of service, The Eyelash Emporium applies a surcharge for delivery to remote areas. You will be contacted directly on these occasions.
Orders shipped by Courier should be booked before 1pm to ensure collection on the same day.
Where Is My Order?
We aim to process and dispatch orders within one day of receiving the order but at busy times – specifically during sale periods, please be aware this can take longer.
Order Amendments/Cancellation of Orders
If you wish to amend your order, we will do all we can help you. However, you must contact us as soon as possible after placing you order. For an order amendment please call 01753 650656 or email email@example.com
Returned Goods Policy
We strive for complete customer satisfaction throughout our entire product range. However, you may either wish to exchange the item for another on rare occasions. Your rights under the E-Commerce Regulations , Distance Selling Regulations  and the Sale of Goods Act (1979) are acknowledged and unaffected by this policy.
If you do wish to either return or exchange your purchased products, please follow the guidelines below:
- Under the Distance Selling Regulations  you have the right to cancel, but you must notify us of returns within 7 days of receiving your order. Please contact us either by email firstname.lastname@example.org , 01753 650656 or in writing to explain the problem with your item and notify us of the return.
- Claims for goods damaged in transit must be made within 7 days of receiving your order.
- For refunds and exchanges you must return the original item to us with the original packaging and in fully resalable/unopened condition. The contents and quantity of the product must be as originally sold. Unfortunately we cannot except returns of tweezers for hygiene reasons.
- All returned goods must be properly packed and sent by recorded delivery.
- Please ensure that you include your order number, name and contact details (email and phone number, if possible) with your return in addition to a brief description (1-2 sentences) about why you are returning the products.
- Once an order has been despatched; return postage will only be refunded if the products are deemed to be faulty as defined in the Sale of Goods Act 1979. Additionally, we are unable to offer refunds for the initial postage costs of your order unless the returned products are deemed faulty.
- Refunds for cancelled and returned goods will be made as soon as possible and within 30 days of the notification of cancellation as required by the regulations.
See terms of sale for more info here.
Our Return Address (Only to be used for light items under 1kg and those items less than £25 in value):
The Eyelash Emporium Returns
C/O Grafton International
Relay Business Park